Saturday, March 10, 2012

Solidarity in an Avi


A friend of mine came up with the idea to have the above as our profile picture on Facebook to support Evan in his upcoming transplant. I think it's a fantastic act of social media solidarity! If you'd like to join us, Team Incredible, in supporting our very own Mr. Incredible please feel free to use this image. The gesture truly speaks volumes for us. Each time I see Evan's "Incredible" bolts I'm given strength, excitement, and renewed spirit. Evan is doing incredibly miraculous things this month. Join us and find out just how amazing this little man is!

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for your Evan. My daughter Ashlea is getting a kidney from her dad on the 29th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a VVA grad from 1980. My husband just had part of his kidney removed due to cancer on March 20th. His surgery went well and he is left with 100% of one kidney and 70% of the other. We are at HUP in Philadelphia. Stay strong.....prayers are being sent your way. Sue

    ReplyDelete